Oct 26, 2020 | MGHL | 72 views
MGHL REP COACHING APPLICATIONS
The MGHL is seeking highly talented, skilled and reputable coaches for all levels within Rep.
2021-22 REP COACH APPLICATION PROCESS
For the EPP (Elite Performance Program), which includes U22 AA*, U18 AA, and U15 AA, all applicants will be considered.
Coaches of all AA EPP levels must…
Coaches of all levels must…
- support the EPP strategy
- be willing to fully participate in all aspects of the EPP under the direction of the EPP Director
- support the MGHL Rep strategy
- attend MGHL Coach meetings throughout the year
- participate in a minimum 2 Coach Forum sessions throughout the year, ensure there is representation at all others and be willing to share ideas/concepts of coaching to other coaches within the organization
- be willing to participate in the MGHL Player Assessment Program
- the player assessment program requires coaches to assess players at other levels a few times throughout the year
- adhere to the number of non-residents allowed for their team (as communicated by the Rep Director) and continue to develop and attract Mississauga players
Note: For the U22 AA* level we have an internal candidate selected for the 2021-22 season.
- Applications must be submitted to the Rep Director by November 8th
- All qualified applicants will be interviewed by the coaching selection committee
- Interviews will occur throughout November/December for all levels
- We will attempt to make all coaching decisions prior to December 31st
Click here to access the 2021-22 coach application